You must be logged in to see the manuals and operating guidelines.
The flying club operates an IFR capable straight-tail 172.
- Dual Garmin G5s (PFD & HSI)
- Garmin 345 ADSB In-Out Transponder
- Garmin GMA 345 Audio Panel with USB Charger
- Garmin 650xi IFR Nav Com (GPS/VOR/ILS) as Com 1
- King Com Radio as Com 2
- Standard Tanks
- 18 gallon auxiliary Tank
- Engine STC: 0-340 170 HP with Constant Speed Prop
- BAS 4 point seatbelt/shoulder harness STC
- We plan to add a GFC500 or Aerocruise 100 autopilot in the next 12 to 18 months.
*Be sure to remove the new gust lucks from controls before flight.
A vintage Cessna has you sitting much higher than more recent years, resulting in a tendency to land flat if you fly it like a Skyhawk.
You will land with a higher nose attitude than you might be used to.