The avoinics upgrade is complete, and the aircraft will be retruned to NC26 on 12/22 (weather permitting).
The upgrade includes the following:
- Removal of the Vacuum System
- Removal of the attitude indicator and directional gyro
- Dual Garmin G5s – PFD and HSI with GMU11 magnetometer and backup batteries
- GAD 29 (interfaces existing Garmin GTN650xi with G5s)
- Flightstream 510 wireless for GTN 650xi
- New backup airspeed indicator
- New backup compass
- Dual push-to-talk yoke covers
- New front and reaed headset jacks
- Garmin GMA 345 Audio Panel
- Replace pitot static tubing
- Pitot-static transponder infections
- New Weight & Balance
The AV-30 was damaged during the upgrade and has been temporarily removed. It is being repaired and re-installed (at no cost to us). Map Light is still pending installation. ETA for re-installation is sometime in January.
Photos to be added after pickup.